Pages

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Loveys and Burp Cloths

First off, I need to apologize for my serious lack of posts!  I haven't been crafting much, with the waves of sickness rolling through our family, and other things going on, there hasn't been much time for crafting.  But don't you worry, I'm back at it!

So, my son sucks his thumb, and it's ADORABLE.  I love it.  And he cuddles, which I love more.  He's taken to cuddling blankies and loveys.  I always know that he's seriously tired when he's got a blankie/lovey in his right hand, and his left thumb in his mouth.

So, I made a new lovey.  It's soft, brown striped minky on one side, and a satiny material on the other.  I just finished it, and I think he'll like it.  (I pinned two, but only sewed one, that slick fabric is so hard to work with, and I lost my patience).




I am also in the process of making more burp cloths.  We have a bunch, but it always seems that we run out!  Here is the one I just finished, there are many more coming, and I will post about them when I am done!  This one is the brown striped minky on one side, and a cotton print on the other.
I know they're just meant to wipe up drool and spit up, but why can't they be cute in the meantime??

Have a great rest of the week!!

1 comment:

  1. So... I don't have a sewing machine... and therefore can't sew, but I might hire you to make me some of these for this next baby!!! (that is if you are for hire!)

    ReplyDelete