Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Craft idea: Owls

What is it about owls all of a sudden?  I've started seeing them on nursery decor everywhere!  I love it.  They're cute without being too girly, so they make for a nice neutral nursery.  I don't remember seeing any of this stuff around when we were decorating our nursery, but we pretty much were set on a Noah's Ark/Jungle theme.

Anyways, whenever I have time, I'm making these....

Pillows...





Or bookends...





Or a super cute bib...
 Do you have any owly ideas??  Send 'em my way!!!!!


2 comments:

  1. I saw an owl done up with a pocket on it's belly. It can be used as a tooth pillow, prayer pillow or wishing pillow(child writes prayer request or wish and places it in the pocket). Whatever you do they are SO cute! Too bad we're done our girls' rooms. Happy sewing:) Chrystie

    ReplyDelete
  2. So stinking cute!! I love the book ends on the shelf. Adorable.

    ReplyDelete