Pages

Sunday, December 12, 2010

I don't do blogs...

Hi. My name is Angela, and I don't do blogs - personal blogs, that is. I may happen upon a couple of my friends' blogs from time to time, if I think about it, but it's not something I make a habit out of (no offense!). However, there are two exceptions. 1) I am a software engineer, and one of the best places to get information about programming issues is usually on a blog, and 2) I like to make things, and blogs are great places to get ideas and tips on how to successfully do something. This is sort of my way of contributing back to the "blog" community. I can't promise that some personal stories won't end up on here, but I will probably be keeping that to a minimum. I also can't guarantee that I will ignore all the geeky things that pop in my head, so if I come across something interesting, or have some neat code to share, yes, it will end up here. In general, though, I will be sharing all the crazy projects I have going on right now (yes, there are several!).

No comments:

Post a Comment